Fitness Spanish Omelette Recipe
Here you have a recipe to cook a Fitness Spanish Omelette. It will not taste like the typical Spanish Omelette since it has not fat, but it is a great choice if we want to stay healthy.
How to cook a Fitness Spanish Omelette
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: Spanish
- 1 onion (100g)
- 2 big potatoes (300g)
- 1 spoonful of oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- A pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.7g|
|of which sugars:||1g|
- Boil the potatoes. You can do this in two different ways, either with a pot or in the microwave.
- (1) Pot: wash the potatoes with peel and boil for 20 minutes. Use a knife to see if they are cooked and soft on the inside. If not, boil for a few more minutes, since it will also depend on its size. Then, let them cool and peel them.
- (2) Microwave: Peel the potatoes and cut them. Put them in a recipient suitable for the microwave. Add a spoonful of oil and wet them with a little bit of water. Cover them with plastic (make some holes) and cook them for 9 minutes.
- While you cut the potatoes, peel an onion and cut it in slices or thin rings. Cook them in a pan with a low heat until they become golden. Do not add any other ingredient and stir constantly.
- Whisk the egg with the egg whites and add it to the potato and onion.
- Stir until all the ingredients are well combined. Add salt to taste.
- Finally, cook this blend on both side in a pan with a teaspoon of oil.
A picture is worth a thousands words…
I hope you like it, I personally love it!
Fitness Spanish Omelette Recipe Review
Quick recipe – 95%
Easy to make – 88%
Easy to find ingredients – 95%
Less utensils in the kitchen – 95%